Saturday, July 17, 2010

Little Girl...

You are very much on your own journey which I neither lead nor follow. I can show you the path, but I cannot make you stay on it. I will not travel down the road of self destruction with you, but continue to offer you a tether to safety. Threatening to harm yourself will not make me falter. You have a choice, you have free will to make your own decisions. I am a beacon to light your way home, I just won't force you to come back against your will. I am sorry you are in pain. I will help you if you accept it, I just won't take blame for the pain you continue to inflict on yourself. Know you are loved and that the change must start with you.

Chose your words carefully. Speak with intention. Love others. Accept love from those who offer it. Do good things. Make good decisions. Learn from your mistakes. There are no excuses. Take responsibility for your life and live it to the best of your ability.

Remember that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment